SAVI is a marketing technology business. We influence purchase decisions by connecting Shopper, CPG brands and retailers through our intelligent promotions platform. We combine our unique technology and unrivalled expertise so that marketers can engage consumers and inspire them to purchase their products in the store or channel of their choice.
We are setting out on an ambitious transformation journey and implementing an exciting high growth strategy. Our network of Retailers, the largest in Europe, is constantly expanding to keep pace with the digital transformation taking place in the FMCG sector. We are working daily to bring to enable Retailers, our key partners, with our technology allowing them to accept coupons and cashback promotions in all formats, in a safe, sustainable and convenient way for the Shopper.
This is a full-time position within the Product management team actively supporting our changing business position as marketing solutions provider presenting strategic tools that help shoppers saving on groceries. We move fast and are looking for a person who’s driven to find the most efficient ways to solve complex problems, support our growth plan and help Shoppers to better benefit from offers made available by Brands.
The incumbent reports to the Marketing director in Italy from an admin standpoint and reports to the European Sales Steering Committee for all sales and product development issues.
The successful candidate will:
- build and own consumer facing products with features such as digital couponing, cashback, deals aggregators, gamification, with a real impact on consumers across Europe;
- shape the UX/UI as the only way to achieve the success of customer facing solutions we provide Brands with. He/she will act as a mediator between consumers and IT/development teams, communicating consumer needs and translating those into new product features for the team to design;
- drive product strategies and long-term vision to build best in class digital products; He/she will also craft a product vision and convert that into a legit strategy, create alignment on vision, roadmap, and KPI’s throughout the organization and size opportunities for scale up across Europe;
- define what success looks like and use metrics to evaluate progress towards goals (e.g. user base size, user base growth rate, traffic generation, followers on social, etc.)
- conduct user research and usability studies, collaborating with designers, developers and research teams from end to end of the process;
- develop and implement data pipelines that extract, transform, and load data into an information product;
- partner with commercial teams, project managers, IT local team and international solutions development team to build product roadmaps that will be incorporated into the broader company development plan;
- thoroughly understand the market in order to identify opportunities for savi development according to user base growth plan, network expansion growth strategy and brand positioning;
- gather case histories from successfully delivered implementations (e.g. providing high level content for email marketing, events, infographics and webinars);
- minimum 5 years experience working in a similar role within consumer facing digital companies in the shopper activation environment;
- strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills. Usability and customer-focused design experience is a plus;
- passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems.
- curious about consumer products and the future of shopping and fintech;
- energetic and inspirational individual with a demonstrated track record of delivering outstanding results on launching new products the shopper activation sector or eCommerce; good understanding of the retail and promotional landscape is a plus;
- willing to take on a challenging and rewarding role that makes your learning curve steeper by making the difference on the way consumers make the daily grocery shopping;
- ability to effectively communicate and influence others;
- excellent knowledge of Excel PowerPoint; CRM suits (e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics) is a plus;
- native Italian speaker;
- fluent in English is a mandatory requirement;
- educated to A Level standard or equivalent (Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Marketing or Communication).